What Exactly Is A Browser?
How Do I Enable Javacript?
Internet Explorer (IE) - Version 9
- Click on the Gear icon, this is located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears, just click on Internet options .
- From here you need to select the Security tab.
- Security options should now be displayed. Click on the Custom level... button.
- Internet Zone settings should now be displayed. Scroll down until you locate the Scripting section.
Firefox - All versions
- Click on the Tools button, located in the upper left menu of your browser. When the drop-down menu appears, click on options.
Google Chrome - All versions
- Click on the Spanner icon, located in the upper right hand corner of your browsers window. When the drop-down menu appears, click on options.
- Select 'Under the Bonnet' from the 'left hand menu', you will now see a box at the top of the page which says 'content settings' which can click.
Safari - All versions
- Click on the Gear icon, located in the upper right hand corner of your browsers window. When the drop-down menu appears, click on Preferences.
- Select 'Security' tab.
Opera - All versions
- Click on the Opera icon, located in the upper left hand corner of your browsers window. When the drop-down menu appears, click on Settings and then Preferences.
- Select 'Advanced' tab and then select 'Content' in the left menu.