You can now return your items via the Post Office at no extra charge. To let us know you are returning an item, please visit the "Your Account" section of the website and see the instructions on how to prepare your item further down this page.
Step By Step Guide
1. Only parcels that weigh 3 kg (6.6lbs) or less and do not exceed 610mm x 460mm x 460mm (24inches x 18inches x 18inches) in size can be returned via the Post Office. Please see www.royalmail.com/prohibitedgoods or www.royalmail.com/restrictedgoods for possible restrictions to this service.
2. Please tick the item (s) that you are returning on the Returns Form found on your delivery note.
3. Put these items in the correct original packaging wherever possible. Ensure items are packed securely to prevent loss of items or any damages.
4. Put the Reason Return code onto the sticky label found on your item (s). A list can be found on the Return Reason area. Write the Return Reason code (e.g. 56) in the yellow boxes provided. Repeat this step for each item you are returning.
5. Please ensure items are packed securely and that your Returns Form is also enclosed.
6. Please complete your name and address on the Post Office label (within your parcel) or download here, cut out the label and attach it securely to the parcel.
7. Please take your parcel to your local Post Office. The Post Office will provide you with a receipt of posting which you should retain for your own records. THIS IS YOUR RECEIPT. Any missing parcel claims will not be valid if you do not have this receipt.
Returns MUST be:
Please note that should you decide not to use our mail order returns service utilising the prepared Royal Mail returns label, we cannot be held responsible for any items lost on their way back to us.
If you would prefer to post the item back to us yourself at your own cost, please send any returns to Listerhills, Thornton Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8 8LG.