We will collect and replace or refund most items provided they are returned complete, unused, and in their original packaging wherever possible within 14 days of receipt. After this we will only accept returns on faulty goods. If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return items within 14 days of receiving them.
You can now return your purchase the following ways:
Via the Post Office
You can now return your items via the Post Office at no extra charge. To let us know you are returning a item, please visit the "Your Account" section of the website and see the instructions on how to prepare your item further down this page.
Via our Courier Service
Our couriers will collect the item(s).Using our courier service is quick and easy and is available to all mainland UK courier areas.
For larger items collection use the same method of delivery so please contact either Quickserv on 0844 556 3050 or Customer Services on 0871 244 2770 (calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines)to arrange a special collection via a carrier.
There are four easy ways to arrange a Returns Collection via the courier service:
1. Use our ‘Returns Collection’ facility online in ‘Your Account’. This service is available to Personal Account holders and you must first register to use this service. You will be asked how many parcels you wish to return, any special collection instructions and you can choose a suitable date for your returns collection to be made.
2. Call our Quickserv number on 0844 556 3050 – you will be asked to key in your Quickserv pin number which you will find either on your Returns Label attached to your Delivery Note or on your Personal Account statement. You can then arrange a suitable day for your collection and advise of a safe place to have your parcel collected from, for example, a neighbour, if you are not going to be in when the courier calls.
3. Call our Order Line on 0871 244 2770 (calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines) and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
4. Call your courier directly – their number is usually on a sticker on the outside of your parcel.
To prepare an item for collection via our courier service:1. Pack it carefully in its original packaging wherever possible and ensure items are packed securely to prevent loss of items or any damages.
2. Complete the Returns Form found on your Delivery Note and place inside your parcel and attach the Returns Label to the outside of your parcel.
Please retain the top part of the Delivery Note for your records and ensure that a Proof of Collection card containing a parcel receipt is obtained. This is your receipt and proof of your return. Any missing parcel claims will not be valid if you do not have this proof of return. If you do not receive a parcel receipt, please contact the Customer Services team immediately on 0871 244 2770 (calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines).
If you have lost your Delivery Note, simply follow the procedure detailed above and instead of including the Returns Form part of your Delivery Note in your parcel, simply include a letter detailing your name, address, account number, catalogue number and the description of the item/s you are returning and the reason for your return.
Please ensure, wherever possible, that the parcel is collected from a secure place.
Please choose from one of the following reasons for your return:
A - Size bigger than expected
B – Size smaller than expected
C – Fit
D – Quality below expectations
E – Damaged
F – Wrong goods sent
G – Arrived too late
H – Colour not as shown
J – Faulty (please provide comments as to the nature of the fault)
K – Ordered for choice
We will automatically reimburse you for any returned goods via your original method of payment provided they are returned complete, unused and in their original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
To return a item via the Post Office
Step By Step Guide
1. Only parcels that weigh 3 kg (6.6lbs) or less and do not exceed 610mm x 460mm x 460mm (24inches x 18inches x 18inches) in size can be returned via the Post Office. Please see www.royalmail.com/prohibitedgoods or www.royalmail.com/restrictedgoods for possible restrictions to this service.
2. Please tick the item (s) that you are returning on the Returns Form found on your delivery note.
3. Put these items in the correct original packaging wherever possible. Ensure items are packed securely to prevent loss of items or any damages.
4. Put the Reason Return code onto the sticky label found on your item (s). A list can be found on the Return Reason area. Write the Return Reason code (e.g. 56) in the yellow boxes provided. Repeat this step for each item you are returning.
5. Please ensure items are packed securely and that your Returns Form is also enclosed.
6. Please complete your name and address on the Post Office label (within your parcel) or download here, cut out the label and attach it securely to the parcel.
7. Please take your parcel to your local Post Office. The Post Office will provide you with a receipt of posting which you should retain for your own records. THIS IS YOUR RECEIPT. Any missing parcel claims will not be valid if you do not have this receipt.
Returns MUST be:
Please note that should you decide not to use our mail order returns service utilising the prepared Royal Mail returns label, we cannot be held responsible for any items lost on their way back to us.
If you would prefer to post the item back to us yourself at your own cost, please send any returns to Listerhills, Thornton Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8 8LG.
PLEASE DO NOT ENCLOSE ANY PAYMENTS OR ORDERS WITH YOUR RETURN.